We allow a request for a refund within 30 days of purchasing an online course. If you were mailed a book as part of the course, please mail it back to us at the address below, and once received, we will issue the refund.
The PN Pearls for NCLEX Review
Are you ready to conquer NCLEX but are feeling a little overwhelmed?
We can help you by putting your entire nursing program, and the stacks of books you have, into one study guide to make you successful on the exam.
Presented in an outline format, this is the most user-friendly product on the market.
The PN Pearls for NCLEX Review
In preparing for NCLEX, you are wondering which resource is going to make me the most successful? You have studied numerous textbooks, sat through so many lectures where the instructor read the slides to you, and have purchased some review books written just like another textbook.
The Pearls for NCLEX Review takes all that information and puts it into one comprehensive book that is easy to read, and retain, because it is written in a simplified outline format with bolding of important concepts and important information needed to be successful on the exam.
In this course, we provide you with options on how you want to study. Following the comprehensive book and the slides, you will have the complete picture.
You can then do a concise review using just the slides with important concepts included and the compact “In My Pocket” cards of the program.
Or, you can choose to do the concise review slides and cards in an abbreviated study plan, and then review the comprehensive book on your own.
In total, you will do a knowledge-based review and then apply that knowledge to questions.
We provide you the knowledge and the test-taking strategies to be successful. These are reinforced throughout the course and you will continue to apply them to questions you will take up until the time of your exam.
Once you pass the exam, the knowledge you have gained from this course will enable you to be the nurse you always wanted to be. Knowledgeable, confident, compassionate and able to make a difference in patients lives by the care you provide.
The Pearls for NCLEX Review
Complete online program
- Comprehensive Review Book with online visual and audio components
- A second, concise review, with visual and audio to reinforce vital knowledge to pass
- Compact “In My Pocket” cards with concise information
- You chose the way you want to study!
The extensive program gives a comprehensive review of all aspects covered in the course and provides an invaluable study packet in addition to other resources the student will be using to prepare for the exam.
• Test taking hints
• Professional development
• Fundamental skills
• Principles of nutrition
• Mental health issues
• Endocrine system
• Pulmonary system
• Cardiovascular system
• Infections in acute care
• Renal and urological systems
• Acid base overview and review
• Musculoskeletal system
• Connective tissue disorders
• Neurological system
• Gastrointestinal system
• Accessory organs
• Reproductive system
• Maternity nursing
• Pharmacologic principles and medication administration
• Pharmacology for each body system reviewed
• Laboratory testing, normals, and abnormals to know for each system reviewed
Each system and area covered will include sample NCLEX questions to validate knowledge acquired and to assist the student in critical thinking through the answers.
The PN Pearls For NCLEX Review Textbook
- Written in an outline format with bolding throughout
- Includes easy to read tables which makes your review easier
- Pharmacology covered in detail that is easy to review and retain. Generic and trade names are given to you in the text
- Gives you the complete picture of all concepts and disorders you need to know
Comprehensive Video Series
- Like you were live in a class with Cindy
- Provides you all the knowledge, visuals, and test taking strategies in every module
- Includes clinical stories that our students love during our live sessions. Really helps to incorporate everything you have learned in school and put it directly into real life
- Follows the book with highlights and explanations
- A multitude of visuals and test questions throughout highlighting the test taking strategies
Concise Resources with Vital Knowledge
- “Just the facts” for each concept, disorder, and drug classification with limited audio for each module
- Visual of disease pathology, clinical manifestations, and concepts
- Only generic names in each pharmacology section
- Provides you with the essential knowledge that reinforces what you have learned in school and with review of the textbook
Compact Course Cards
- “In My Pocket” resource cards our students love
- Essential facts for each section including classic signs and symptoms and complications for disorders
- Pharmacology review with generic names, drug interactions, adverse and side effects, and lab abnormalities
- Lab review with all important numbers for you to know and screening tests in one resource
Cynthia (Cindy) Liette, MS, APRN-CNS, CCRN-K has been a nurse for more than 40 years. Her career focus has been the delivery of quality care by nurses who are knowledgeable and strive to be the best they can be.
She has always been directly involved in patient care even when serving in an administrative position. Cindy has spent her career making a difference through mentoring and being an inspiration to others.
Diploma in nursing
Bachelor’s degree in nursing
Master’s degree in the Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist tract
Clinical Nurse Specialist/APRN
VP Patient Care Services/CNO
Educator and consultant
Your Investment is Fully Backed by Our 30-Day Money-Back GUARANTEE!
Recent seminar participants had this to say about
“The Pearls for NCLEX Review”
"This session pulled all the things together I had learned in school and put them in an ‘easy to study’ format. The book was exceptional in helping me study for the exam.”
“Great program and study guide. I feel way more prepared to take the HESI and NCLEX after this class.”
“This answered some really pressing questions for me on content and how to take the exam. Review of many exam questions helped me to think like the writers of the exam.”
“This was my 8th time to take the NCLEX exam. I had taken many other review courses and this one made it possible to fulfill my dream to become an RN.”
“As I took my NCLEX exam, I was amazed at how many things we had discussed in the seminar were incorporated in the test. The helpful hints given during the session helped me to feel confident in my answers.”
“As I took my NCLEX exam, I felt like the instructor was sitting beside me. Many things we had discussed in the seminar were also on the exam. The helpful hints given during the session helped me to feel confident in my answers and remember important information. And, yes I passed!”
“This course gave me all the information needed to take the NCLEX. The book has everything in one place to study from. The slide show was great helping me visually see the diseases and pathophysiology. And all the hints were fantastic!”
“This is one of the best classes I have ever taken! The instructor, review book and power point were fantastic! The course brought everything together and taught me so many valuable techniques to answer questions.”